Booking for Devalia Bus Safari
|Vehicle Type||Particulars||Morning Timings||Evening Timings|
|Bus||Monday To Sunday||7:30 AM To 11 AM||3 PM To 5 PM|
|Note: GIZ Devalia Safari remains closed on every wednesday.|
Bus Permit Charges
- It is mandatory to fill all details of all members in the booking form.
- Fill the details carefully as changes/amendments are not possible once booked.
- No need to mention the name of a child below 3 Years of age.
- It is mandatory to upload a soft copy of ID proof for all members.
- Original ID proofs provided for booking is required for verification at the time of safari boarding.
- Avoid visit if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Persons 10 years and below and 65 years and above shall not be permitted to visit Gir Jungle Trail/Devaliya Safari Park.
- To ensure the social distancing the seating capacity in the vehicles are reduced to 50%.
- Face masks/shields are compulsory for all the visitors including eco-guides and safari vehicle drivers.
- Visitors are advised to carry the sanitizers and use them as and when required.
- It’s better to avoid touching surfaces as much as possible.