Booking for Devalia Gypsy Safari
|Vehicle Type||Particulars||Morning Timings||Evening Timings|
|Gypsy||Monday To Sunday||7 AM To 7:55 AM||3 PM To 3:55 PM|
|Gypsy||Monday To Sunday||8 AM To 8:55 AM||4 PM To 4:55 PM|
|Gypsy||Monday To Sunday||9 AM To 9:55 AM||5 PM To 5:55 PM|
|Gypsy||Monday To Sunday||10 AM To 10:55 AM|
|Note: GIZ Devalia Safari remains closed on every wednesday.|
Gypsy Permit Charges
|Vehicle Type||Days||Particulars||Indian (In Rs.)||Foreigner (In Rs.)|
|Normal Day||Up To 6 persons||3900||12000|
|Normal Day||Extra Child||200||2000|
|Up To 3 persons||4200||14000|
|Note: In one E-permit maximum 3 (+1*) persons will be allowed.
* Only 1 child between 3 to 12 years will be allowed.
- Maximum 6 adults and 1 child allowed per jeep. Age between 3 to 12 years considered as child and age more then 12 years considered as adult for safari booking.
- If the number of adults are less then more children can be added.
- It is mandatory to fill all details of all members in the booking form.
- Fill the details carefully as changes/amendments are not possible once booked.
- No need to mention the name of a child below 3 Years of age.
- It is mandatory to upload a soft copy of ID proof for all members.
- Original ID proofs provided for booking is required for verification at the time of safari boarding.
- Avoid visit if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Persons 10 years and below and 65 years and above shall not be permitted to visit Gir Jungle Trail/Devaliya Safari Park.
- To ensure the social distancing the seating capacity in the vehicles are reduced to 50%.
- Face masks/shields are compulsory for all the visitors including eco-guides and safari vehicle drivers.
- Visitors are advised to carry the sanitizers and use them as and when required.
- It’s better to avoid touching surfaces as much as possible.